This course covers the reception, inspection, layout, tools and equipment and methods involved in installing machinery.
Must bring steel toed boots
This course will enable you to:
- Explain the purpose and tasks involved in site planning management.
- List the requirements for receiving and inspecting machinery and material.
- Identify the types of tools and equipment used to lay out machinery.
- Identify sources of reference points and benchmarks and lay out centerlines, offset centerlines and control lines.
- Establish anchor bolt placement patterns and determine the anchor hardware required for specific site installations.
- Identify the steps for machinery installation, including pre- and post-job tasks.
- Explain the steps involved in machinery pre-startup and startup.
- Describe the preventative maintenance procedures for various machine operations.