What we have to offer
Supplying our partner contactors, workers with up- to – date skills and safety training is the priority of the Alberta Millwrights Training Centre. Keeping members current in the latest skills will give you a competitive edge when bidding and securing work.
- Journeyman and Apprentice Millwrights, Machinists, and Welders.
- All of our members have a Journeyman ticket (most with a Red Seal), or a VALID apprenticeship in their trade.
- A Work Ready Work Force that includes CSTS v09, OSSA Fall Protection, and OSSA Confined Space. We also ensure our members have the special training for your needs including OSSA
- Elevated Work Platform, H2S Alive, Fork lift, Zoomboom, Telehandler, overhead crane, WHMIS 2015, BSO and more.
- We also have members with the soft skills to ensure you succeed, with many having formal training and experience as planners, schedulers, foreman and supervisors including: Leadership for Safety Excellence, Better Supervision, Industrial Construction Crew Supervisor, and Blue Seal Certificates.
- World class training from our local and international training facilities with many courses available to all of our Union Members.
- The most professional and reliable Rotating Equipment Specialists available for any job you need completed.
When Local 1460’s employer-clients are happy with our skills, there’s more demand for our members – and more income and security for them and their families!Training Offered